As Dot-Coms Go Bust in the U.S., Bermuda Hosts a , Little Boomlet

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Jan 10 05:19:41 PST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Ken Brown wrote:

> One of the interesting, and to my mind odd, things is that they
> *aren't*  "popping up in tax havens around the world". They are popping
> up in little islands that are formally or effectively under British
> colonial rule, if not actually occupied by the British army.

You mean like Belize and it's tax free zones? You're thesis that these
small commenwealth countries aren't tax heavens is incorrect. There was an
article in Wired just a couple of months ago about two .com dipshits with
no clue who were down there trying to make a go of it.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com