Review of History Channel's NSA documentary

petro petro at bounty.org
Tue Jan 9 23:15:55 PST 2001

Declan:
>    "It's absolutely critical that (Americans) don't fear the power that
>    we have," Hayden said on the show.

	Of course it's critical. If "we" don't fear it, we won't do
anything to reign it in.

	If we do fear it, then they have to step carefully. From
Hayden's perspective, it is critical that we don't fear it.

	I believe that it is critical that we do.

--
A quote from Petro's Archives:
"As someone who has worked both in private industry and in academia,