circus of fools (Re: cell phone anonymity)

Josh Richards jrichard at cubicle.net
Tue Jan 9 18:17:04 PST 2001

* Ray Dillinger <bear at sonic.net> [20010108 21:40]:
[..]
> ...  This monumental stupidity was a feature
> of the circus of fools around me for many years, and is still
> where my mind goes by reflex action whenever I hear about electricity
> supply difficulties, power costs and escalating home insurance prices --
> however irrelevant it may be to the situation in California.

Don't worry -- electricity supply difficulties are a problem here in
sunny-but-raining-today California too.   In fact, it's a *big* PITA at the
moment here.  Super big.

> California, it seems, has its own set of completely different acts
> in the circus of fools, and I'm still learning them....

They are not completely different.  Sure, there are some unique ones but
there is plenty of overlap. :)

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN]