FREE COURSES JUST FOR YOU !!

webmaster Courses at raven-villages.net
Mon Jan 8 14:16:55 PST 2001

Disclaimer: =====================================
Our research indicates this information may be of interest to you. If you
have received this email by mistake or wish to be removed please send an
email to Courses at raven-villages.net with Remove in the subject line and
your email address as the only message in the body of your email. Thank
you. This entire message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618.

Dear Recipient,

We believe our courses are so good that we can afford to give some of them
away for FREE!   There are no strings attached... no forms to fill out,
no follow up emails.  Just cut and paste this address into your browser:
http://nt2.raven-villages.net/dpec/webpromo/default.htm and click on "Free
Courses" when you get there.  If you like the courses, then take a look
at our catalog.

Good luck!

Lifelong Learning is the key to success!