Functional quantum computer?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Mon Jan 8 14:18:25 PST 2001

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Trei, Peter wrote:

> Jim seems to have a real hard time with this concept.

By the bitching you and others are making it's not I who has the problem.
I have none (zero, nadah, null, nil).

> Last week, I privately mailed him a polite letter on

And I told you to stop, you didn't. Don't give me consideration then don't
bitch when you don't get it.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com