Functional quantum computer?

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Mon Jan 8 08:01:57 PST 2001

Jim seems to have a real hard time with this concept.

Last week, I privately mailed him a polite letter on
just this issue over a post he sent telling us to look
at slashdot. He responded with obscenities, ordering
me to not send him any more private mail.

I took issue with the tone of his letter (most people
PREFER having their nettiquette lapses pointed out
privately), and responded (politely) to that effect. Jim
evidently felt this was unacceptable, and attempted to
alert my management. I haven't heard from them, and
assume they gave his rant (he included the
corrospondance, with his obscenity laden missive
alternating with my civil language) all the attention it
merited.

Peter Trei

(I'm posting this to the list, as he would seem to
prefer).