Lock in your domain name now!

info at domain4u.st info at domain4u.st
Sat Jan 6 13:46:17 PST 2001

Register your domain name as a .ST domain too!

Just go to:  http://www.nic.st

.ST stands for:

.Strasse, .Street, .SiTe Domain ... etc.

- Take care of your trademark and your domain name!

Secure the domain name in a minute!

Registration of .ST Domain

1 year: $35 USD
3 year: $75 USD
5 year: $100 USD

Register at:

The .SiTe Domain
http://www.nic.st

You get it immediately. No delivery time!

Need to use it today or tomorrow? - No problem! We point it to your
or your present website or e-mail in some hours. Just choose our Host
and Post
option.

And remember - Domains are forever

UNRESTRICTED

Anybody, for example any person, company or organization in the world
can register a .ST domain. You are entitled to register a .ST domain
name even if you are not a resident of Sao Tome and Principe the .ST
country.

The .SiTe Domain
http://www.nic.st

More about the paradise islands Sao Tome and Principe:

http://www.nic.st/saotome/index.html

Policies and Rules:

http://www.nic.st/rules.html

Terms for payment: