300,000 FRESH LIST GUARANTEED !!!

Barry Johnson barryjohnson at themail.com
Sat Jan 6 00:08:31 PST 2001

Hello Friend,

In order to succeed in an on-line business, you need to know these 5 things:

#1. In order to make SALES, you need TRAFFIC to your site.
#2. Success with SEARCH ENGINES and F.F.A. LINKS is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.
#3. YOU are 1 of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people who received this ad.
#4. It cost me NOTHING to reach you with this ad.
#5. This ad earns me a FULL SECOND INCOME.

                    ******* IT IS A FACT THAT E-MAIL MARKETING WORKS !!! ******

I have been working online now for about 3 years. I have tried everything from
F.F.A. links to classified posts and banner exchange programs...all unsuccessfully.
Then it hit me. I needed people to FOCUS on my ad ALONE and without distraction.
So I began to compile thousands of targeted e-mail addresses and I used a free
bulk e-mail program to send my ad out.

                                                             $$$$ JACKPOT $$$$$

                  IN ONE DAY I ACQUIRED OVER 3,000 HITS TO MY WEB SITE !!!

                                  ++++++++++YOUR SEARCH IS OVER+++++++++

Last week, I successfully extracted over 300,000 FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES from
people all over the country, who have expressed interest in On-line Business
Opportunities.

         $$$$$ ((((((((( THAT'S OVER 300,000 TARGETED LEADS !!! ))))))) $$$$$$

Imagine how many hits you would get if only 1% of these people were interested in
your offer. Lets see...

                                 300,000 x .01 = 3,000 HITS TO YOUR WEB SITE !!!!

{{{{{ STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME ON PROGRAMS THAT DON"T WORK !!! }}}}}

              ****** THESE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR OFFER !!! ******

We not only believe that you will get thousands of hits to your website, we
guarantee it !! It's easy to give a guarantee like this because these people want to
do business with you !!!

                                         Are you ready for a TRAFFIC EXPLOSION ???

                                                   http://emailexplosion.iwarp.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail was sent to you because you or someone who uses
your computer has expressed an interest in business opportunities. We apologize
if you are not interested in our ad. To be permanantly removed from our database,
kindly reply to this e-mail with the words "REMOVE ME" in the subject line. Your
name will be promptly removed from our database.

-God Bless !!!