Physical Meet: Austin, Tx. Tue. Jan. 9

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Thu Jan 4 21:13:04 PST 2001

Time:                Jan 9, 2001
                     Second Tuesday of each month
                     7:00 - 9:00 pm

Location:            Central Market HEB Cafe
                     38th and N. Lamar
                     Weather permitting we meet in the un-covered tables.
                     If it's inclimate but not overly cold we meet in the
                     outside covered section. Otherwise look for us inside
                     the building proper.

Identification:      Look for the group with the "Applied Cryptography"
                     book. It will have a red cover and is about 2 in. thick.

Contact Info:        http://einstein.ssz.com

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com
                           -====~~mm-'`-```-mm --'-

>From owner-hell-outgoing at ssz.com  Sun Jan 23 09:37:10 2000
Location:            Central Market HEB Cafe
                     38th and N. Lamar
                     Weather permitting we meet in the un-covered tables.
                     If it's inclimate but not overly cold we meet in the
                     outside covered section. Otherwise look for us inside
                     the building proper.

Identification:      Look for the group with the "Applied Cryptography"
                     book. It will have a red cover and is about 2 in. thick.

Contact Info:        The group does not support a local mailing list
                     right now. Other than the physical meetings, announced
                     on  cypherpunks at ssz.com, there are currently no
                     additional resources. If you have a question please join
                     the CDR and post your question (short and simple please).
                     One of us will respond appropriately.