No subject

Levy, Steven slevy at newsweek.com
Thu Jan 4 12:40:50 PST 2001

:

Hi, John.  Can you do me a favor and spread the word around
that I'll be talking about CRYPTO at the Upper West Side Barnes
and Noble (82nd and Broadway) on TUESDAY (Jan 9) at 7:30 pm?

Hope to see you there!

Steven

-----

Cryptome will provide -- free --- unlimited dinner and liquor
after Steve's talk -- at a local joint not at our penthouse mansion.
RSVP, please, so we can lay in humongous supplies. You
flying in from the Old Country, tea served.

Let me tell you there are serious cryptographers in this
favela and their cheapskate employers and legal suckbloods
who will cut Steve no slack if not celebrated in CRYPTO.
We've read it and know who's missing, transatlanticly,
and who told Steve the real story behind non-public
encryption.

Did you know about the NYC connection of Ellis, Diffie, Gilmore,
Venona, ITT, RCA, the Black Chamber, and, get this,
Sunder's current deep shit cracking operation of everything
transiting the Atlantic by undersea and space -- run from a
hole under Brooklyn? Menwith Hill is nothing if not Potemkin.

Then there's Harry Hawk and Perry Metzger, don't even think
about it, but your laundered money's not safe no matter how
carefully cached a havenco. Numbers they factor, big nums,
really big nums, and sell results to the worst customers on earth.

CRYPTO tells stuff you wouldn't believe.