Yahoo gives in to french fascists

Jim Burnes jburnes at savvis.net
Wed Jan 3 11:09:20 PST 2001

On Wednesday 03 January 2001 11:10, Blank Frank wrote:
> http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAM7Y56JHC.html

I really doesn't matter what Yahoo decides to do.  Ebay is much
larger anyway.

What I want to know is who at Yahoo decides what material is hate
related?

Does this ban you from selling Bibles, The Koran or the Talmud
on Yahoo? I'm sure you can find racist "Them vs. Us" themes in all those
works.

The comment on glorification of violence was interesting.
Can you sell a video tape of "Blood Sport"?  How about any war
movie or book that glorifies heroism, bravery or the warrior
spirit?  Who decides if they are glorifying or simply portraying
violence as a means to and end.

BTW: You could have spared us from posting an embedded URL.  While
my mail client can handle it, its one of the worst forms of spam.

jim burnes

--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of
himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we