Yahoo gives in to french fascists

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Jan 3 09:43:38 PST 2001

"Blank Frank,"

Please spend a few moments only including a URL. We don't need
listings of the Tampa Bay Weather Center info and "Premier Clothing
from Huntington" advertisements in our e-mail.

I'll check back later. For now, your stuff goes to my trash folder.

--Tim May

At 12:10 PM -0500 1/3/01, Blank Frank wrote:
>http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAM7Y56JHC.html
>

>Site List: Tampa Bay Online The Tampa Tribune WFLA Weather Center
>Hernando Today Highlands Today FloridaInfo.com
>

><http://tampabayonline.net>
>
><http://utils.media-general.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/www.tboweb.com/ap/story.htm/23299/Top/t_HuntingtonPF/pc_468x6.gif/39646135323934363361333830626230>
>
>  N E W S
><http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/index.htm>Breaking News
>
><http://ap.tbo.com/ap/florida/index.htm>Florida
>
><http://ap.tbo.com/ap/index.htm>

"B
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns