The Only Automated Tools You Will Ever Need

johnjones at themail.com johnjones at themail.com
Tue Jan 2 04:57:10 PST 2001

Dear fellow entrepreneur,

How would you like a free submission to 125,000 Websites EVERYDAY!! That`s over 3.5 million per month and that is only the start.

If you are making the money you deserve already you do not need to read this letter further. But, if you're like 95% of all new Internet entrepreneurs you are probably spending more money each month than you
actually make.

Am I right?

I thought so because up until a few months ago I had the same experience. Well if you want to change all that take a minute right now and read this email. It will turn out to be the best
thing you ever did for your online business.

About a year ago I started on my quest to make a living on the web. Like so many of us I tried program after program, all with great products and even better earnings matrix examples.

The problem was none of them showed you how to get it done. How to bring customers to your website and how to get them to buy your product. On top of that the sponsor usually deserted me once they got my registration fee leaving me with plenty of questions and no customers. Sound familiar?

Then I joined a new web promotion program that has changed all that. The customer service is excellent, in fact I asked many many questions before I joined and was always given a full detailed reply, they also pay 60% commissions to their affiliates.

The members have FULL ACCESS to

+++ POST TO 225,000 OPT-INS DAILY

+++ POST TO NEWSGROUPS

+++ POST TO 211,329 EVERYDAY WITH THE MEGA BLASTER

+++ USE THE CLONER TO REPLICATE YOUR WEBSITE URL

+++ POST TO 125,000 FREE DAILY (A GREAT SUBMITTER)

+++ HUGE DIRECTORY OF EZINES RESOURCES

+++ FREE VACATION HOLIDAY

+++ SEARCH ENGINE SUBMITTER (MANY SITES CHARGE FOR THIS ALONE)

+++ HUGE FFA DATABASE

+++ FREE EBOOKS   (FULL RESALE RIGHTS)

+++ FREE SOFTWARE (FULL RESALE RIGHTS)

+++ GET LISTED ON YAHOO IN 3 DAYS

+++ RESELLER PROGRAM PAYING UP TO 60% COMMISSIONS

It does not matter what you are selling or promoting you need an advertising service that gets results and that is exactly what you will get at...

http://getmassivehits.com/at.cgi?a=142361

Use the FREE LINKS AND TRAFFIC GENERATOR daily for great results. Simply click the link below.

http://www.getmassivehits.com/cgi-bin/leadgenerator/shotgun.cgi

You are welcome to come back and use this free service everyday.

Best Regards,

John