In need of help ...

FRANKY geronik at csd.uoc.gr
Tue Jan 2 05:32:02 PST 2001

	Happy New Year to every member of this list!
I'm Alexis- I've asked for your help one more time- and once again I'm
in need of your knowledge.
This time I'm interested in security based on hardware. I understand
there are some hardware components providing security in data exchange.
The question is where can i find more information about such chips
(specific Url's maybe).
What really interests me, is to find out which of these chips (if any) are
allowed (by the US Law) to be exported out of the United States.
I you know something more please let me know!

I would really appreciate your help.
Thanx in advance.
Alexis