FW: [SupremeLaw] meet Manuel Diaz Saldana, Secretary of the Treasury

B.Chandler b.chandler at gte.net
Wed Feb 28 05:54:21 PST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [mailto:supremelawfirm at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 4:23 PM
To: supremelaw at egroups.com
Subject: [SupremeLaw] meet Manuel Diaz Saldana, Secretary of the
Treasury

Departamento De Hacienda
Secretary of the Treasury
Manuel Diaz Saldana (aka Manuel Diaz-Saldana)
P.O. Box 4515
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00902

1-787-721-2020

found at:

http://www.supremelaw.com/authors/gould/part05.htm

See also:

http://www.law.emory.edu/1circuit/sept98/97-2347.01a.html

and search for "Secretary of the Treasury"!
(wanna buy some used tires?)

At 27 CFR 250.11, Meaning of terms, we find:

"Secretary.  The Secretary of the Treasury
of Puerto Rico."

"Secretary or his delegate.  The Secretary or
any officer or employee of the Department
of the Treasury of Puerto Rico duly authorized
by the Secretary to perform the function mentioned
or described in this part."

"Virgin Islands regulations.  Regulations issued
or adopted by the Governor of the Virgin Islands,
or his duly authorized agents, with the concurrence
of the Secretary of the Treasury of the United
States."

Thus, there is:

a Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico

-and-

a Secretary of the Treasury of the United States!

And, the $64,000,000,000* question is this:

For which Secretary do IRS employees work?

(Film at 11 :)

*  that's "billions" folks!

/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

p.s.  Moving right along, we are now in hot pursuit
of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [sic].

Helpful hints:

28 CFR 0.55, 0.64-1, 0.64-2, 0.96 and 0.96b

Can you count the number of criminal indictments
that have been issued by panels of federal citizens
alleged to be federal grand juries, in the name of
the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

http://mail.yahoo.com/

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/18/_/_/_/971209453/