Another Wiretap Criminal Exposed

Steve Thompson stevet at sendon.net
Tue Feb 27 12:38:50 PST 2001

Quoting Eric Cordian (emc at artifact.psychedelic.net):
> http://www.newsday.com/ap/text/national/ap448.htm

> NAVARRE, Fla. (AP) -- A high school student has been charged with
> violating Florida's wiretapping law after tape recording a chemistry class
> lecture.

Is it me, or is there something sadly desperate in the recent actions of
various government prosecutors in their efforts to censure anyone remotely
weak enough to be safely attacked?

I suppose that students in Florida must now go before a Judge and obtain a
warrant if they wish to tape their classes.

If that succeeds, the next kid may get charged with loitering.

Regards,

Steve

--
Excerpt from:	Subject: ABOI: Chomsky: The Motion Picture