Microsoft Trial Judge Based His Break-Up "Remedy" On Flawed Theory, Not Facts

Harmon Seaver hseaver at arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Tue Feb 27 14:48:14 PST 2001

      Well, it's more like the Nazi's are allowed to march in Jewish
neighborhoods under court orders protecting their right to free speech -- which
has happened -- it's disgusting, yes, but still has to be allowed to protect
everyone's free speech.
      Note that M$ doesn't believe in free speech for others, however, as we
recently saw with them lobbying Congress to do something about "un-American open
source" software.