REAL MONEY STILL RULES

Jean Rae Kearns jrkearns at ev1.net
Tue Feb 27 04:24:20 PST 2001

Julian:  As best I can figure, we do have "real money" today, it is
interest free and debt free, and it is the "coin of the realm" commonly
known as U.S. Treasury minted coin.

You cannot say that about the Federal Reserve Notes (FRN) script.

The problem is, most people think of the FRN's as "money" when in fact
FRN's are a "debt transfer" document, and are traded as "money."

Just remember, we were on the "gold standard" when we had the worst
money problem in the history of the nation, the stock market crash of
1929 and the ensuing depression.

The real solution is a balance between "interest free, debt free" money
and "debt created money".

Michael Joseph Kearns
c/o 8916 Datapoint Suite 3225
San Antonio, Texas  78229