THANK YOU cypherpunks -YDOX

Art.Hagar at einstein.ssz.com Art.Hagar at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Feb 27 01:33:30 PST 2001

cypherpunks,

You owe it to yourself to find out why the richest home-based entrepreneurs are buzzing
about this vacation package. $17,000 in hotel, airfare, car rental, shopping discounts,
over 30 VACATIONS for $89.90 down and we approve 98% for financing making this easy
to sell.  Fly to HAWAII FOR FREE!  CANCUN and ARUBA! FABULOUS CRUISES for
two in the CARIBBEAN with stops on GRAND BAHAMAS ISLAND. So much more!!!
PLUS YOU MAKE $1,000 COMMISSIONS every time you sell this same package to
anyone else! cypherpunks, if you do not use all of the Vacations become a HERO and give
them away to family and friends.

You don't have to send me an email asking me to remove you because this is the only
chance you will get at this FANTASTIC OFFER. If you would like more information
just send me an email with $1000 in the subject.

Thank you again,
Art Hagar
art2222 at email.com