Bell Subpoena 2

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Mon Feb 26 21:41:25 PST 2001

gimme a J gimme a Y gimme an A wrote:
#    Another subpoena was served on me today by Treasury
#    Agent Tom Jack to appear at Jim Bell's trial on April 2, 2001
#    9:00 AM, in Tacoma, WA.

Jayzus. I'd refuse to go on the basis of
it interfering with work. You've gone once.

#    I have tried three times to get a transcript of my grand jury
#    testimony: faxed letter to the Grand Jury Foreman and AUSA
#    Robb London January 27; a phone message left for Robb
#    on February 12, and another faxed letter to Robb and the
#    Foreman on February 20 with copy to Judge Tanner,
#    presiding in Jim's case. No answer to any of the 3 requests
#    -- except today's subpoena dated February 21.

JYA desperately trying to pay someone by the word.

<Declan smiles>