PWL Crackers

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 02:47:25 PST 2001

I think the "state government of California" guy must be just a looney.
Though why he sent me 5 copies of his stupid message each with the
spelling corrected slightly differently and ALL WRONG I don't know.  Is
there any version of DNA in which .state works as an HLQ?  Maybe it is
all some subtle stego setup, I don't think.

Ken, puzzled.