Online Business

Danette danbraunstein at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 10:52:54 PST 2001

Hi Fellow Networker,

My name is Danette and I am tired of scams or getting scammed. I have tried=
 several=20
of these online opportunities full of hype promising us thousands of dollar=
s=20
every month.

It is a sad fact that many people who are in need to earn additional income=
 is=20
being victimized by this scam artists. Every time I tried one opportunity a=
fter=20
the other, I ended more broke than ever.

After some time trying all these opportunities, I have decided to select on=
 my=20
portfolio the company which is true to their words. Not the one full of hyp=
e.=20
Not those branding unfounded claims. I concentrated on the one that has con=
sistently=20
sent me the monthly check. Even without the hype they have given me the bes=
t=20
compensation plan with their high % commission. They are providing real ser=
vice=20
and not that pyramid scheme which simply transfer wealth from the new signu=
ps=20
to the people at the top of the pyramid. They are not one of those pyramid =
scams.

Also when you join, you will have a team of upline sponsors who will help y=
ou=20
succeed every step of the way. Instead of being left alone, you will be gui=
ded=20
step by step by real people, not those autoresponders.

Do not believe in do nothing, no recruiting, no selling schemes. They are s=
cams.=20
You might want to try it to prove my words. Only yourself can make your own=
 success=20
together with the help of your sponsors.

If you have 2 to 3 hours a day, you will be able to earn a full income in a=
 few=20
months. And there is absolutely no limit as how much you can earn. It is de=
signed=20
to gain momentum after some time.

But I prefer to avoid such statements as "You will get rich". I read it eve=
rywhere=20
and I do not want to sound like them.
=20
Please take the time to find more info by clicking on the link below.

http://www.danbrauns.50megs.com

Regards,
Danette

P.S. This is a one time email so there is no need to be removed from the li=
st

Join the web's fastest downline builder...
www.danbrauns.50megs.com