The Key Vanishes: Scientist Outlines Unbreakable Code

Phillip H. Zakas pzakas at toucancapital.com
Fri Feb 23 11:06:15 PST 2001

Actually, I don't know if they are still adding jitter.  The original thread
was started by someone else who proposed using jitter.  I believe the
commercial GPS systems are currently limited to 30ft resolutions (the
resolution can be improved futher by processing the output of several gps
receivers).
phillip