The Key Vanishes: Scientist Outlines Unbreakable Code

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Feb 22 14:14:18 PST 2001

Really?

So let me get this straight. You're so worried about taps and
interceptions that you are willing to potentially spend thousands of
dollars on the hardware to detect the sorts of events under question (ie
astronomical RNG's). So normal old terrestrial sources aren't good enogh
because they might be tampered with.

But you're ok with going out and buying a webcam from who knows where?