We are all terrorists now. It is illegal to pay tax.

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 07:28:05 PST 2001

The Prevention of Terrorism Act 2000 defines an action as terrorist if
it both fits one of these 5 criteria:

(a) involves serious violence against a person,
(b) involves serious damage to property,
(c) endangers a person's life, other than that of the person committing
the action,
(d) creates a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or a
section of the public, or
(e) is designed seriously to interfere with or seriously to disrupt an
electronic system.

and also "involves the use of firearms or explosives".

The recent bombing of Baghdad fits all 5 of the criteria and involved
explosives, therefore it is a terrorist act under these rules. As Ian
Jackson pointed out (below), the British government itself is not
subject to its own law in this way: but I am.  The act  also  makes it
illegal to supply money which is to be used for terrorism without the
express consent of a constable. I pay my taxes.   QED.

Ken Brown, International Terrorist.