U2 is coming to Tacoma and Match.com has tickets!

eventseries at match.com eventseries at match.com
Thu Feb 22 08:21:54 PST 2001

We have a special offer for all of our Match.com users in the Seattle/Tacoma area.  It's the hottest ticket of the year...it's sold out...it's U2...and you're invited! That's right, U2 is coming to Tacoma for the hottest concert of the year, and Match.com, in conjunction with ETS/Concert Caravans, is inviting you to be a part of this concert event.  Through this special offer, you will receive a General Admission ticket to the sold out U2 concert on Thursday, April 12th in Tacoma, along with admission to the wildest pre-party in town and bus transportation to and from the Tacoma Dome for only $129.95 per person.

The pre-party will be from 3:30pm - 7:00pm at Jillians in Tacoma, just a short ride away from the Tacoma Dome, complete with a cash bar and complimentary appetizers.  The buses will begin pulling away from Jillians when the gates open for the concert at 6:30pm.  Be sure to enjoy the party and remember to catch the shuttle bus to the Tacoma Dome in plenty of time to get a fabulous spot to witness this once in a lifetime event.

Call (888) 881-8981 today to order your tickets for the concert and all of the festivities that go along with it. Be sure to let them know you're with Match.com. We have a very limited number of seats available and they're going fast!  Tickets will only be available for a very limited time, so don't miss out on your chance to see U2 live!

Thank you for choosing Match
Where you're always just a few clicks away from meeting thousands of interesting, intelligent, and successful people just like you!

http://www.match.com/index.htm?AssociateID=1911&FooterID=454&MessageID=563

Wanna make the most of your city? Citysearch it!
http://www.citysearch.com