Sealand and Experimental Rocketry

Jim Windle jim_windle at eudoramail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:53:24 PST 2001

I think Tim's point was simply that Sealand's location is too far north to be a good launch site.  To put a useful satellite in an orbit with a useful footprint for this purpose from a launch site so far north would require a lot lift capacity eliminating small launch systems, raising the issue of Sealand's ability to support the launch infrastructure.  It would probably also mean launching to the east over highly populated areas in the EC which would probably object to the launch as well.