FAQ? how to set up a cross-platform encrypted mailing list/forum

Rachel Willmer rachel at intertrader.com
Tue Feb 20 08:27:49 PST 2001

The problem I see with doing this, is that it doesn't stop someone
absent-mindedly sending out an unencrypted mail to the list server. Which
then will travel happily in the clear over the Internet to the list server,
(where it gets encrypted and sent back out again but its too late by then).

so I'm coming round to the idea that the only way to do this is via a
web-driven interface on a secure server.

ugh.

rachel