Crude Oil Processing Agreement needed immediately ! Crude Oil Sales !

pmilea at oo.net pmilea at oo.net
Tue Feb 20 13:34:31 PST 2001

If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive our offers, please click here pmilea at oo.net and mark REMOVE  in your message header subject line.
Also be sure to include any other name or names you wish to be removed in a separate email with a different message header .

We  wish to immediately honor all removal requests. If we have missed your request in time past ,please notify us again.

Please note that this is not SPAM. You've sent me an offer, answered one of my ads or postings lately , or you visited a site that was involved in the product I am offering .

To be removed from my private mailing list follow the instructions as mentioned or just hit the reply button and put REMOVE in the subject line and hit send .I would be happy to remove your name from any future mailings.

Dear Sir or Madam,
	We are interested in establishing an ongoing working relationship with Oil Refineries with capacities to process 10,000,000 barrels of Crude Oil ,immediately. The oil we need to process is Basra light, Phase 9 and phase 10 . Location of the Refineries can be Europe, Middle East, Far East or U.S.A. We have a number of clients that could use this type of agreement.
	We also have Crude Oil for sale to END USERS ONLY. If you are interested in offering a processing agreement or purchase of Crude oil ,please contact us for detailed information. Buyers or their authorized mandates only need contatct us .

Thank you,
Paul J. Milea jr
Wing N' A Prayer Excess Property
3504 James Street