Secure your E-mail with your Trial Digital ID

J.F. Anonymous jfanonymous at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 14:40:49 PST 2001

Ummm, I think this was sent to all the cypherpunks,
so...

WE USE PGP!!!! WE DON'T BELIEVE (most of us) IN A
CENTERIALIZED KEY AUTHORITY!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU
HOLD OUR KEYS!!!

Sorry. I would PGP sign this, but I keep my PGP key on
a seperate computer to prevent thieft.

--- VeriSign Customer Support Department

=====
jfanonymous at yahoo.com
ICQ# 81118154
My website:
http://www.geocities.com/jfanonymous/
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign at
http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html Help us fight censorship!