I saw your posting

Brendan King bking at point2.com
Tue Feb 20 11:58:26 PST 2001

Hello:

My name is Brendan King.  I am the director of marketing for Point2 Heavy Equipment Systems.  I came across your companies posting on a heavy equimpent website.  I hope that you already have  sold your equipment .  If, however, you have not  yet sold your equipment or have additional  surplus equipment  you wish to sell ,  our website offers a number of FREE services that may help you:

1) FREE Classifieds.  This is a way that  you can sell equipment that you want to dispose of for FREE! http://www.point2.com/services/contractors/sell-your-equipment.html

2) FREE Directory listing.  Allow thousands of users world wide to find your company. http://www.point2.com/industrydirectory/businessdirectory/index.html

3) FREE    Want Ads.  Need a piece of equipment and don't have time to look or have a specific budget?  Place a want ad and sellers will come to you! http://www.point2.com/util/user-registration.html.arg/destination%3Dwant-ads/

Or just browse our huge equipment database http://www.point2.com/search/index.html

Point2 Heavy Equipments Systems is the largest heavy equipment exchange in the world.  We have listed on our site over 50,000 pieces of equipment with a combined value in excess of 4 billion dollars!

I hope you can take advantage of our services.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Brendan King
306.955.1855