FAQ? how to set up a cross-platform encrypted mailing list/forum

D. Clyde Williamson dclydew at interhack.net
Tue Feb 20 07:08:33 PST 2001

You may want to check out the Shibboleth Project (
http;//www.interhack.net/projects/shibboleth/ ). It's a listserv type
system that focuses on privacy and security. Matt has the code, but
hasn't officially released it since there are still some feature
bugs. However, it does have full PGP support for encryption and
digital sig's. Of course, that makes overhead on the host processor
daunting.

Check out the paper there, and if you're interested you can shoot him email.