GO.com Service Notification

GO.com gonews at registration.go.com
Tue Feb 20 08:11:54 PST 2001

Dear Parent of tom,

Thank you for your support and interest in using GO.com search and
other services over the past 2 years. GO.com is currently going
through a transition and soon it will no longer be available in its
current form. Many of the outstanding Internet services and tools
you enjoy today on GO.com will become available throughout our
family of sites or an alternate provider. Answers to questions you
may have about your favorite GO.com features and this transition
are available on a special GO.com frequently asked questions (FAQ)
page.  Please click on the following link for more information:

http://www.go.com/faq.html

Further, we are pleased to announce that GO.com Mail service will
not be disrupted and will continue to be accessible by clicking on
the GO Mail link on the home page of ALL of our family of sites -
ABC.com, ABCNews.com, Disney.com, Family.com, ESPN.com, Mr Showbiz
and Wall of Sound. To access your e-mail account now, simply click:

http://mail.go.com

Again, thank you for your support of GO.com.

Regards,
GO.com Member Services