Win a Dell Laptop - Post Jobs for Free

MARKETING at COMPJOB.COM MARKETING at COMPJOB.COM
Sun Feb 18 12:04:55 PST 2001

We apologize if you are an unintended recipient. To remove your address
from our mailing list, please click here
<http://www.compjob.com/email_remove.asp?TYPE=NATIONAL&ADDRESS=CYPHERPUN
KS at TOAD.COM> . Please do not attempt to reply to this message. This is
an outbound-only email.

 	 <http://www.compjob.com> 	 February 2001
  _____

CompJob.com is a new Internet job board for employers and employees in
the computer industry. We've just opened our doors, and we'd love to
have YOUR business. So to get things rolling, we have a couple of
promotions that we'd like to let you know about.
Job Seekers  Employers
  _____

Job Seekers

Enter to Win a Dell Inspiron 3800!

Job Seekers, if you post your resume between now and March 31, 2001,
you'll be automatically entered into a drawing for a Dell Inspiron 3800
Laptop.

 	Job Seeker Features

1.	Easy to use interfaces
2.	Advanced resume criteria
3.	Anonymous resume posting
4.	Simple or advanced job queries
5.	(coming soon!) Automated resume-job matching

	 	Go To CompJob.com! <http://www.compjob.com>  Click the
link on the left to be redirected to our site. Please forward this offer
to any friends or family that may be interested.
<http://www.compjob.com>

  _____

	Employers

	Free Unlimited Job Postings for 3 Months!

	Employers, we'd like to give your company 3 months to try us out
for free. There are no obligations. We'll notify you when your
introductory period is about to expire. At that time, you may opt to
purchase additional services or simply allow your account to lapse.

	 	Employer Features

1.	Easy to use interfaces
2.	Very competitive rates
3.	Individual job contact assignments
4.	Simple or advanced resume queries
5.	(coming soon!) Automated job-candidate matching

	 	Go To CompJob.com!
<http://www.compjob.com/company_frame.asp>  To start your trial simply
click on the logo to the left to be redirected to our site. This offer
is transferable, so feel free to send this message to colleagues.
<http://www.compjob.com>

  _____

	 Copyright 2001, ANT Info Solutions