Favorable purchases and work for you.

David Felder timotey_date at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 09:34:04 PST 2001

Hi!

My participant's ID code is 1072.

Do you want to earn some money using you computer?
Do you want to get the popular electronics , investing $65?

Important addition:
If you reconsider, you can return your $65 anytime.

If the answer is "Yes", please read this letter and/or visit
http://www.friendlybuys.com

Friendly Buys program gives you all these opportunities.
-You may get real, but not virtual, goods.
-You may make money, not virtual millions, but you will get your 5-7
thousands per month.
-Credit cards are accepted. (Online)
-If you reconsider, your $65 will be returned to you by first request.

The catalogue is updated regularly, the entire catalogue you may examine on
http://www.friendlybuys.com

If you are interested with the program and you decide to become its
participant, while registration you should enter my ID code: 1072.

Attention!
I'm terribly sorry if you are not interested in the participation in any
sort of net programs and you have received this letter accidentally. I'm not
going to use your e-mail to inform you about the program in the future.

Good luck!
Be happy!