RECEIVE $400.00 FREE & WATCH IT GROW!

Christian statiro at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 14:10:00 PST 2001

   Hello,

This is free to join, and could make you a lot of money.
 A friend joined a similar program, and made $25,000.
 What do you have to lose? You could gain MONEY!!

        Cristian

PS: I have just received a message from LIIC and the last day to join is February
18
    because they have surpassed 5000 members!
    The time to join is NOW! Remember,is FREE FREE FREE!

PSS:After joining,please let me know so we can keep in touch for best results.
Maito: statiro at yahoo.com?subject=I HAVE JOINED
and send me your name and the e-mail address you used to join.Thank you!
 NOTE: If you joined this program before then please accept our
 sincerest apologies. Our autoresponder was shut down due to
 spamming and our email account become inaccessible. Therefore,
 everyone who joined previously will have to join again, using the
 new procedure below.

 Thank you for requesting information about the Liechtenstein
 International Investment Corporation (LIIC). We are a sixteen
 strong team of traders with decades of collective experience in
 all aspects of financial trading - everything from ordinary
 shares to exotic instruments such as SLCs and BGs.

 My name is Gordon Vaduz and it is my pleasure to introduce you to
 an opportunity that may change your life. Several months ago we
 were approached by a foundation (the name must remain
 confidential) with total assets of over USD$12 billion. An offer
 was made, which we accepted. Obviously the details cannot be
 discussed here, but I can state the objectives of the agreement
 and what they mean for you. The purpose of the agreement was to
 help ordinary people obtain financial independence in a
 relatively short period of time. The foundation agreed that we'd
 have access to their assets for use as collateral against
 secured investments (i.e. no-risk guaranteed investments) in
 direct proportion to the number of people we were helping along
 their road to financial independence. In other words, the more
 people we help, the more money we can make, for ourselves, for
 you and for the foundation.

 Our aim is to sign-up 5,000 people. We cannot do this with
 anything less. With 5,000 people we will be given access to
 assets worth over USD$100 million. This is the minimum
 requirement for participation in the secured investments we wish
 to engage.

 If you would like to be one of the beneficiaries of this
 arrangement then simply follow the procedure below. We have
 learned important lessons since our first attempt and are
 therefore utilizing a procedure with intrinsic redundancy.

 Step 1
 Join Mailing List #1 by sending a blank email to:
 liic-subscribe at yahoogroups.com <mailto:liic-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>

 Step 2
 Join Mailing List #2 by sending a blank email to:
 liic-subscribe at listbot.com <mailto:liic-subscribe at listbot.com>

 Step 3
 Join Mailing List #3 by sending a blank email to:
 liic-subscribe at topica.com <mailto:liic-subscribe at topica.com>

 Step 4
 Send an email to liic_info at bigfoot.com <mailto:liic_info at bigfoot.com> with
 "JOIN" in the "Subject:" line
 YOUR NAME and YOUR REFERRER'S NAME (Cristian Florin Ionica) in the "body".
 You MUST follow the above procedure. The reason for three
 mailing lists is simply that if one or two are shut down, the
 third will allow us to contact you. Please ensure that you
 confirm all subscriptions to the mailing lists (you'll get an
 email asking you to confirm your subscription).

 If you fail to follow the procedure correctly then you may miss
 out on important updates. You'll be throwing away a fantastic
 opportunity, so please spend a few minutes studying the procedure
 and following it precisely. I recommend that you also save this
 entire document somewhere safe and print out a copy.

 We will send updates to the mailing list on a periodic basis.
 Final instructions will then be sent to everyone when we reach
 5,000 members.

 You can introduce this opportunity to others, simply pass this
 information on to them and request that they use your name as the
 referrer. If you wish, you can upload this email to an
 autoresponder instead (try www.getresponse.com
 <http://www.getresponse.com>). You will
 receive 5% of everything your referrals receive from this
 program. I know 5% isn't much but with 25 referrals it'll add
 up to an average salary.

 Once we reach the 5,000 member mark, USD$400 will be invested for
 each member (these funds will be provided by the foundation).
 It will compound by at least 40% per month. After eight months
 your account will be worth at least USD$5900. You can then
 withdraw your profits or leave the money in your account to
 compound. For example, at the end of the ninth month you would
 have made 40% on USD$5900, which is USD$2360. You can withdraw
 the whole USD$2360, or just some of it, or leave it alone to
 compound the following month. The principle (the USD$5900)
 belongs to the foundation but the profits it generates are yours.

 It will cost you nothing to take part in this opportunity and
 could lead to financial independence within eight months from the
 starting date. Please share this opportunity with your friends
 and family, the faster we reach our goal of 5,000 sign-ups the
 quicker we can get started. You won't make a million from this
 program. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It is for
 responsible adults who are seeking a genuine opportunity to
 become financially independent.

 Please don't ask us any questions at this time. Everything you
 need to know is right here in this document. When we are ready
 to move ahead we will set up an enquiry center where you can have
 all your questions answered.

 Until then...

     Gordon