Its Your Turn...

J.F. Anonymous jfanonymous at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 15:03:29 PST 2001

It's my turn!

/me picks up a bat and konks ya over the head with it.
:)

--- hrandolf at itio.net wrote:
> Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:
>
> AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
> Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
> right from
> your home !!
> THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
> BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
> Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
> This is the
> letter you have been hearing about on the news
> lately. Due to the
> popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
> national weekly news
> program recently devoted an entire show to the
> investigation of
> this program described below, to see if it really
> can make people
> money. The show also investigated whether or not the
> program was
> legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
> there are
> ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation
> in the program
> and if people can -follow the simple instructions,
> they are bound
> to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket
> cost''. DUE
> TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
> PROGRAM HAS
> ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
> This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this
> profitable
> opportunity. I was approached many times before but
> each time I
> passed on it. I am so gladI finally joined just to
> see what one
> could expect in return for the minimal effort and
> money required.
> To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in
> 21 weeks,
> with money still coming in." Pam Hedland, Fort Lee,
> New Jersey.
> Here is another testimonial: "This program has been
> around for a
> long time but I never believed in it. But one day
> when I received
> this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on
> it. I
> followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3
> weeks later
> the money started to come in. First month I only
> made $240.00 but
> the next 2 months after that I made a total of
> $290,000.00. So
> far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
> program, I have made
> over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key
> to success in
> this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT
> change
> anything.'' More testimonials later but first,
> ===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTUREREFERENCE ======

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

> If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4
> to 5 months
> easily and comfortably, please read the
> following...THEN READ IT
> AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

=====
jfanonymous at yahoo.com
ICQ# 81118154
My website:
http://www.geocities.com/jfanonymous/
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign at
http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html Help us fight censorship!