Match.com has a special U2 offer

eventseries at match.com eventseries at match.com
Fri Feb 16 09:07:48 PST 2001

We have a special offer for all of our Match.com users in the Seattle/Tacoma area.  It's the hottest ticket of the year...it's sold out...it's U2...and you're invited! That's right, U2 is coming to Tacoma for the hottest concert of the year, and Match.com, in conjuction with ETS/Concert Caravans, is inviting you to be a part of the concert event of the year.  Through this special offer, you will receive General Admission tickets to the Sold Out U2 concert on April 12th in Tacoma, admission to the wildest pre-party in town and bus transportation to and from the Tacoma Dome for only $129.95.  The pre-party will be from 3:30-7:00 at Jillians in Tacoma - just a short ride away from the Tacoma Dome - complete with a cash bar and complimentary appetizers.  Buses will leave for the concert when the gates open at 6:30.  Be sure to enjoy the party, but remember to catch the shuttle bus to the Tacoma Dome in plenty of time to get a fabulous place to witness this once in a lifetime eve!
nt!
!
!