Taxes on hard drives

Warren Piece kenny_maekit at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:57:50 PST 2001

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Ken Brown wrote:
>You guys just need to get back to the big city :-)

not true.  in fact, i would argue that the difficulty of finding good music
is widespread throughout the states.
i attribute this to the clueless, braindead fools who are governed by the
radio...and we all know the stupidity of the people who control the radio
stations.
yet, go to just about any country in europe (i say europe because my
firsthand knowledge is limited) and you can easily find just about anything
you want.  i have far better luck finding many american bands in europe than
in america.  why?  because many albums are simply not _released_ in america.
  a lot of albums that are released in america are released in europe first
(even american bands).  then again, just listen to european radio.