games

MRYNA & john mrnjonco at pernet.net
Thu Feb 15 16:57:03 PST 2001

I had previously signed to play your games. My computer was down for about two wks. After going back on line I  signed with you again. The problem is I forgot my account name and password, so I entered another one thinking when my computer was down I had lost everything including my points. I only learned my first  account name and password when I recieved your E-mail. So I now have 43930 points under Calliewalley Calico and 1556 points under Calleywalley Cat. What do I do? I would like to keep the name Calliewalley Calico. Do I loose my points on the other account name?  Thank you, Myrna Connelly