Membership will be terminated.

Action Stocks Action_Stocks at email.com
Wed Feb 14 17:24:16 PST 2001

If you wish to continue to receiving our FREE "Stock Pick" newsletter, you must click here:
http://www.actionstocks.com, and enter your
email address. Otherwise, you will not receive any future updates.

JUINA MINING CORPORATION

Ticker Symbol: GEMM

JMC OWNS A 49% INTEREST IN THE DIAMOND MINING PROJECT "PROPERTY
1000" LOCATED IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF JUINA IN
THE STATE OF MATO GROSSO, BRAZIL. JMC RECENTLY COMPLETED A
FINANCING PACKAGE FOR $750,000 WITH THEIR NEW
JOINT VENTURE PARTNER.
THE MINERAL RIGHTS CONSIST OF APPROXIMATELY 1000 HECTARES (2471
ACRES), ORIGINALLY ONE OF THREE KEY
PROPERTIES CONTROLLED BY DE BEERS IN THE MID 1970'S TO THE MID 1990'S.
THE JUINA REGION IS KNOWN AS THE LARGEST DIAMOND PRODUCING AREA IN
BRAZIL.
JMC AND THEIR JOINT VENTURE PARTNER (EAG) HAVE A PILOT TREATMENT
PLANT ON SITE.
JMC HAS DELINEATED A RESOURCE OF ABOUT 1,000,000 CUBIC METERS OF
SLOPE AND TERRACE GRAVELS WHILE
CONDUCTING AN AUGERING AND PITTING PROGRAM IN 1998 AND 1999.  THIS
WORK WAS CONDUCTED ON APPROXIMATELY
20% OF THE PROPERTY. JMC CARRIED OUT A MAGNETIC GROUND SURVEY,
WHICH REVEALED 4 DISTINCT ANOMALIES THAT
HAVE A KIMBERLITE SIGNATURE.
ANOMALY K3 WAS PITTED AND A "MASSA" WAS DISCOVERED WHICH APPEARS
TO BE A WEATHERED KIMBERLITIC MATERIAL.
THE PIT YIELDED 1005 CARATS OF DIAMONDS.
THE PROPERTY 1000 IS KNOWN TO CONTAIN MANY HIGH VALUE PINK
DIAMONDS. RECENT SITE VISIT IN DECEMBER 2000 BY
THE SENIOR GEOLOGIST FOR EAG WITH 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING
CHIEF OF NUMEROUS EXPLORATION
PROJECTS FOR DE BEERS STATED THAT, "WHEREEVER HE WENT ON THE
PROPERTY, IT WAS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ALL THE
DIAMONDIFEROUS GRAVELS, AS EVIDENCED FROM GARIMPERO AREAS (LOCAL
ARTISAN MINERS), ACTIVITIES, AND WASHING
SITES ARE LACED WITH LARGE QUANTITIES OF KIMBERLITIC HEAVY SATELITE
OR ACCOMPANYING MINERALS".
THE CONCLUSIONS REACHED WERE THAT THE PROSPECTS REGARDING A
COMMERCIAL ALLUVIAL, ELUVIAL, AND COLLUVIAL
VENTURE ON THE CLAIM 1000 ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE AND PERHAPS BETTER
THEN PROBABLE.  "THE ALLUVIAL DEPOSITS
ARE TIED CLOSELY TO KIMBERLITIC SOURCES AS EVIDENCED BY LARGE
AMOUNTS OF KIMBERLITIC ILMENITE PRESENT IN THE
CONCENTRATES.  THE AMOUNTS SEEN GO WELL BEYOND ALL MY EARLIER
EXPERIENCES ON THE SUBJECT".   A PAYABLE
PRODUCTION FROM KIMBERLITE APPEARS TO BE BETTER IN THE JUINA AREA IN
GENERAL, AND ON THE PROPERTY 1000 IN
PARTICULAR THEN THEY ARE FOR THE OTHER DIAMONDIFEROUS AREAS OF
BRAZIL. A TEAM OF GEOLOGIST AND
TECHNICIANS WILL ARRIVE IN JUINA THE WEEK OF JANUARY 21ST TO
COMMENCE WORK.

For further information:
Action Stocks, Inc.
http://www.actionstocks.com
1-800-801-5181

Please note that no further action on your behalf is necessary, as you will not receive future
mailings unless you subscribe through the following
website: http://www.actionstocks.com

This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy
any convertible preferred stock described herein, nor
shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or
sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or
qualification of such securities under the securities laws of any such state.

>From time to time, the Company may issue news releases that contain "forward-looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is
subject to the safe harbor created by those sections.
This material may contain statements about expected future events and/or financial results
that are forward looking in nature and subject to
risks and uncertainties. For those statements, the Company claims the protection of the safe
harbor for forward-looking statement provisions
contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and any amendments
thereto. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions, or future events or performance
are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward-looking statements." "Forward-
looking statements" are based upon expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of
risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results
or events to differ materially from those anticipated. "Forward-looking statements" in this
action may be identified through the use of words such
as "projects," "expects," "will," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes" or by statements
indicating certain actions "may," "could" or "might"
occur. Discussions of factors that may affect future results are contained in the Company's
recent filings.

Action Stocks, Inc. has received 350,000 shares of restricted (144) stock from the
Company and 150,000 shares of free-trading stock from an
independent, third-party shareholder for services rendered over a twelve-month period.