freedomforum.org: Federal judge quashes subpoena for Kansas bookstore's sales records

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Feb 13 17:08:27 PST 2001

The only people scuzzier than scum reporters, lawyers,
politicians, bureaucrats, cops, pederasts, communazis,
feminazis, other-color-skinneds, you know, the most
hated of your stupid clan, are those who hate them
due to cross-wired brains, of which I am a proud holder
one of.

Why without those others to loath I'd have only myself
with this diamondback up my ass put there by momma,
a fun lover, to tell me from her other litters she didn't
know whose was whose, and "didn't give a flying" she'd
puke lolling a dry tit bit by those you'd never call
bro and sis and paw and our sacred kind.