[The meek will inherit what, exactly?]

LUIS VILDOSOLA lvild at usa.net
Mon Feb 12 20:49:44 PST 2001

Thanks for getting back on this issue.
However materially or epistemologically contaminated the world becomes, the
meek are the most in number today and historically. Take a look at the third
world, it lives on charity and contamination in great numbers.
Indeed, if there is a world to inherit and the human race is not destroyed as
you say by a nuclear furnace, it looks to me the meek will inherit the world.
That is my view and try projecting it without value judgments.