Brit Intel Telling Tales

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 12 06:47:16 PST 2001

Steve Mynott wrote:

>Is there any actual evidence that is genuine?
>
>There are numerous parties (various terrorist groups) that spread
>misinformation.

Yes, I should have used "alleged." The allegation is made in
the anonymous article posted as well as news reports
about findings of the Stevens Committeee investigation into
the killings. The evidence of Walshaw's participation is
allegedly contained in military reports of the murders obtained
by the Stevens panel. Stevens has not yet completed its
investigation. Other, unnamed former members of the FRU
are reported by the press to confirm the allegation.

And yes, terrorists and governments spread disinformation.
And sacrifice low level spies and agents to protect higher ups.
And kill innocents for publicity and recruitment and career
advancement.

So it is alleged.

"Martin Ingram", ex-FRU member once providing evidence
to the Stevens committee, is one such target of both terrorists and
governments.