Slashdot | Michigan May Outlaw Anonymity Online

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Sun Feb 11 18:48:47 PST 2001

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Jim Choate wrote:

> http://slashdot.org/yro/01/02/11/1829225.shtml

There are times when I wish I had enough money to hire the lawyers it
would take to initiate a false advertising suit against the United States
for billing itself as a "Free country".

For a country that bills itself as a champion of Freedom and Liberty(tm)
throughout the world, they sure seem to enact alot of laws treating
freedom as something that should be stamped out wherever it is found.

Kind of like Government laws on privacy.  Privacy from everyone but the
Government.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."