(RE: Crypto McCarthyism ...thoughts, gentlemen?)

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Sun Feb 11 11:37:59 PST 2001

> >>No human being speaks in such a stilted, phony way.

No. I am a woman of few talents, however, to my dismay, it seems this is one
of them. My comments were sincere. I am just sorry that my prose is
inadequate.

> On my planet, people talk to each other in a pleasant, decent, and
> reasonable way by actually _talking_ to them. That is, by listening,
> responding, making points, etc. In particular, when the arrive on new
> lists they spend a few days determining who is who and what is what.

Yes. However, I've been here a while. The dynamics of this community is
somewhat difficult to grasp, and I can only beg your understanding of the
same.

> They don't spew stilted jargon to lists which they are new to.

Yes. This was a grievous error. I am new, and obviously used inappropriate,
and possibly offensive jargon, in addition to my tasteless introduction.

> I still vote that we find our where it lives and kill it before
> it multiplies.

No. I can get myself "fixed," if necessary, so as to render any
killing-proposition moot. Alternatively, my whereabouts are a matter of
public record.

aimee.farr at pobox.com
Aimee E. Farr
Law Office Of Aimee E. Farr