Crypto McCarthyism ...thoughts, gentlemen?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Feb 10 22:44:53 PST 2001

At 12:40 PM -0600 2/9/01, Aimee Farr wrote:
>Gentlemen[*]:
>
>[*]appearances suggest an absence of participatory estrogen in here.

Females are free to join this list. Some have joined in the past.

"On the Internet, no one knows you're a bitch."

Sorry that you think our list is lacking in "participatory estrogen."

But, then, you're probably the type to complain to about what you
perceive as domination by whitemales. Tell you what, sistah, teach
the brothers to read and maybe in 15 years we'll have more "posters
of color."

Frankly, folks like you have earned extermination. Strong crypto will
make this possible.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns