well wheres the manifesto on bomb making?

John Galt galt at inconnu.isu.edu
Sat Feb 10 17:38:23 PST 2001

Admit it: it is.  Had you not quested in your youth for the perfect bowl
of hash chili, none of this would've happened...

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare

Who is John Galt?  galt at inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!