ANNOUNCE: Bay Area Cypherpunks Meeting, STANFORD 02/10/01

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Thu Feb 8 22:42:00 PST 2001

SF Bay Area Cypherpunks   February 10, 2001

Events:
  Sat 10 February 1:00 - 5:00 PM
  Stanford University Campus - Tressider Union - Inside Upstairs

Agenda -
	Open Discussion
	Cryptorights in Guatemala
	Cryptorights Journal - Bring submissions for 2/14 First Edition

Location Info:

   The meeting location will be familiar to those who've been to our outdoor
   meetings before, but for those who haven't been, it's on the Stanford
   University campus, INSIDE Tressider Union, at the end of Santa Theresa,
   just west of Dinkelspiel Auditorium.
   Ask anyone on campus where Tresidder is and they'll help you find it.

   Because the weather will be bad, we will be meeting INSIDE.
   There's a spiral staircase that goes UPSTAIRS to the second floor,
   and we'll be in the seating area near the upstairs end.

   Food and beverages are available at the cafe inside Tresidder.

Location Maps:

   Stanford Campus (overview, Tresidder highlighted).

http://www.stanford.edu/home/map/search_map.html?keyword=&ACADEMIC=Tresidder
+Union
   Tressider Union (zoomed detail view).
    http://www.stanford.edu/home/map/stanford_zoom_map.html?234,312
   Printable Stanford Map (407k).
    http://www.stanford.edu/home/visitors/campus_map.pdf

For directions, finding people, or general information,
call Bill Stewart at +1-415-307-7119

[ This announcement sent to the following mailing lists:
	cypherpunks-announce at toad.com, meetingpunks at cryptorights.org,
	cypherpunks-request at cyberpass.net, cryptography-request at c2.net