Man Bites Phone

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Thu Feb 8 09:49:09 PST 2001

Odd.  I rather doubt that any of the incriminating
information he sought to avoid discovery of was
actually on that chip.

Thinking about it though, given the massive headaches
about disposing of crypto modules and key dongles
properly once they are obsolete or broken, perhaps
there is a market for edible ones?

			Bear